CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Journal Freebie

This time I really am going to keep up with this blog. My family and I moved into a townhouse this month so we have been trying to get everything organized. SO to celebrate getting back into blog world, here is a little freebie.


During my ELA block, my class works on a journal.I use a composition journal for the journal. I post a question a day and they have to write the sentence and reply. We are on Spring Break right now but I will take pictures when I get back to school. This is the cover for the journal, just click on the link and enjoy!

Journal Cover

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!

    I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. I am having a giveaway. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete